Privacy & Copyright NoticeKOHR Construction
Your privacy is important to Kohr Construction. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kohr Construction collects, and the ways in which Kohr Construction uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Kohr Construction may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about Traffic Data that is used to gather general statistics about our customers and visitors. We may use Demographic Data to generate collective information about our users, but not in a way that identifies any user specifically. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
- information about you, to include testimonials and pictures of completed construction projects that are posted on the website will obtain written authorization and consent;
- information about transactions carried out over this website will be kept confidential;
- and any information that you send Kohr Construction will also be kept confidential and only used by the company, its agents and sub-contractors for purposes of completing construction projects. For example, physical addresses have to be provided to assigned agents and sub-contractors. However, other personally identifiable information to include phone number, email address, contract, invoicing and payment information is strictly prohibited and deemed confidential.
Using personal information
Kohr Construction may use your personal information to:
- respond to your submitted inquiries from the website;
- enable your access to and use of the website to manage your account;
- publish information about you on the website (by means of your written consent);
- send you information about products and services that you purchase;
- send you statements, change orders and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- and send you marketing communications.
Where Kohr Construction discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Kohr Construction exercises the principle of least privilege (PoLP) and will only disclose information to agents and sub-contractors that is required to complete the necessary scope of work.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kohr Construction may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kohr Construction will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers (SSL). Documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar overnight delivery services, the United States Postal Service, or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Kohr Construction is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Vince Carter
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 164 Market St. Suite 187, Charleston, SC 29401
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK STATEMENT
Copyright © 2016 – Kohr Construction
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website is owned by Kohr Construction and its licensors.
Kohr Construction grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal use.
Kohr Construction does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Kohr Construction’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 164 Market St. Suite 187, Charleston, SC 29401.
Enforcement of copyright
Kohr Construction takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Kohr Construction discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Kohr Construction may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Kohr Construction’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to 164 Market St. Suite 187, Charleston, SC 29401.
Kohr Construction, kohrconstruction.com are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Kohr Construction. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks or service marks of Kohr Construction. The slogan “quality built from the Kohr” is also trademarked. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Kohr Construction trademark or service mark without Kohr Construction’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.